What’s Grass Fed Aberdeen?
Is Grass-Fed Beef Prepared Differently Before Cooking?
Yes, for the most tender beef, check out our cooking and recipe suggestions here.
What’s the Difference Between Grass-Fed Grain-Fed Beef?
- Grass-fed beef tends to be leaner and juicier, thanks to a higher moisture content.
- Grain-fed tends to be greasy, not juicy.
- Grass-fed beef is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B6, and beta-carotene.
- Grain-fed “fattened up” on a variety of grain or corn by-products.
- Grass-fed beef has as little as 140 calories per serving.
- Regular consumption of grain-fed beef not recommended as a part of a healthy diet.
- Grass-fed beef is lower in cholesterol.
- Grain-fed beef is higher in cholesterol.